You want to protect your family in every way possible, in good times as much as in times of uncertainty.
When there is a death in your family, the Family Indemnity Plan can help provide an extra measure of
comfort. It will pay a cash benefit, which can be used to cover the funeral cost for you and your eligible
family members, up to a total of six persons. Four coverage options are available so you can choose the
one that best fits your needs. Premium costs vary according to the plan you selected and can be quoted
when you enroll.
Benefits are paid as follows:
Plan A - $5,000.00 Monthly Premium $26.40
Plan B - $7,500.00 Monthly Premium $39.60
Plan C - $10,000.00 Monthly Premium $52.80
Plan D - $15,000.00 Monthly Premium $79.20
Any member, spouse, or parent of the member who have not yet reached age 76, may enroll in the plan
with no medical examination required.
Up to six of the following family members may be covered:
• Registered applicant to the Plan/Member;
• Spouse or significant other (in the event of divorce, the member may take up to thirty days to notify
the Credit Union whether or not to continue spouse coverage);
• Unmarried children age 1 to 25 - biological and non-biological;
• Permanently disabled children for the duration of their life if enrolled prior to age 26;
• Members parents or in-laws, where eligible.
Forms and details on coverage are available at the Credit Union.